The Survey Reports provide you with insights into your survey responses such as how many responses each question received, which device and browser each respondent used and the average completion time.
To access your survey reports, navigate to the ‘Surveys’ tab on the main menu. Here you can view all of your active surveys. Click on the one which you’re wanting to see reports. You will then be able to see the summary of your survey responses. You can export the data by clicking on ‘Export’ on the right-hand side of the page.
From the survey summary, you can see:
- The total number of responses which the survey has received
- The average time that is has taken for the survey to be completed
- The number of people who completed the survey
- The number of people who only partially completed your survey (those who started your survey but didn’t complete)
- How many respondents are new contacts (those who weren’t originally in your database before submission)
- How many respondents are existing contacts (those who already existed in your database before submission)
- How many respondents are anonymous (those who you don’t have an email address for or did not fill out their email address)
- A list of the latest survey responses
From the summary page, you will also be able to see the ‘Response / Visit Analysis’ tab.
Response / Visit Analysis
From here you can get a more in-depth look at your responses as well as custom graphs and charts. On the left-hand side, you can choose to view ‘Questions Analysis’, ‘Individual Responses’, ‘Browser & OS Analysis’ and ‘Geographical Analysis’.
On the right-hand side of each question, you can click ‘View’ to see a list of the respondents and what their individual answers were.