You can view detailed reports on how your campaigns performed. To see the results of an individual campaign, head to 'Reports' > 'Campaign Summary'.
Then, choose the campaign from the list displayed and click on the campaign name to view the reports.
The first reports you will see are on the Overview report page. Here, you can view the top-level metrics for your campaign.
At the top of the Overview page, you will see:
- Campaign - The name of the campaign.
- Type - The type of the campaign; Campaign (regular), Trigger or A/B campaign.
- Subject line(s) - The subject line of the campaign.
- Last send date - The date of the last email that was sent.
- Tags - The tags that are assigned to the campaign.
The reports on the page are then divided into four different sections: Delivery, Reach, Engagement and Removals.
- Emails sent – How many emails were sent for this particular campaign.
- Emails delivered – Shows the number of emails delivered. If there is a difference between this figure and total emails sent, it will relate to hard and soft bounces shown further down the list.
- Not received - The number of emails that weren't able to be delivered.
- Unique opens – The number of emails tracked as being open. This number is the worst-case scenario as not all email clients allow tracking.
- Non openers – The number of contacts who haven't opened the email.
- Total views – The number of views your email received.
- Open rate - The percentage of contacts who opened the email out of the total number of contacts who the email was sent to.
- Non open rate - The percentage of contacts who didn't open the email out of the total numbers of contacts who the email was sent to.
- Unique clicks – The number of unique contacts who clicked on your email.
- Total clicks – The number of clicks received, including the same contact clicking more than once.
- Replies – The number of replies you have had in response to the campaign.
- Click rate - The percentage of contacts who clicked on the email out of the total number of contacts who the email was sent to.
- Click-open rate – The percentage of contacts who clicked on the email out of the total number of contacts who opened the email.
- Forwards – The number of times the email was forwarded based on a differed IP address opening the email, from the first email.
- Unsubscribes – Number of contacts who clicked in the email to unsubscribe from your database.
- Dropped – The number of permanently undeliverable email addresses.
- Bounced – The number of temporarily unavailable email addresses.
- ISP complaints - The number of times the email was marked as spam.
Change the date range of the Overview reports
On the Overview page, you will see a date range bar at the top. This enables you to change the date range of the reports that are displayed on the page.
You can change the start and end dates by hovering your cursor over the date and dragging it until you see your chosen date. As you drag the date, the reports and metrics on the page will update to reflect the new date range.
The date range bar also enables you to generate hourly reports. Simply drag the dates so they're at the same position on the bar and the dates match, and you will see the bar charts on the page are displaying hourly results.
Send Summary reports
You can access these reports by clicking on the 'Send Summary' tab from the campaign's Overview page.
The Send Summary reports show the following:
- Send list – The list of the contacts that have been sent the email.
- Bounced contacts – The list of the contacts that bounced during the campaign send.
- Unsubscribed contacts – The list of the contacts that unsubscribed from the email list and therefore have been suppressed from the account.
- Complained contacts – The list of the contacts that complained and therefore have been suppressed from the account.
- Who opened it? – The list of the contacts that opened the email at least once.
- Who clicked a link? – The list of the contacts that clicked the email at least once.
- Who did not open? – The list of the contacts that did not open the email.
- Reply messages – The list of the contacts that replied to the email.
You can access these reports by clicking on the 'Detailed Reports' tab from the campaign's Overview page.
The Detailed Reports shows the following:
- View Analysis – This shows which links were clicked in your campaign, and how frequently.
- Click Analysis – This graph shows when the clicks occurred and which link was the most popular inside your email.
- Email Client Analysis – This report shows how your campaign performed by email domain. This report is useful in a B2C environment to see if your campaign is performing better with Gmail users, or Outlook users. In a B2B environment, you can use this to see which company is interested in your campaign.
- Geographical Analysis – This graph shows where in the world your audience engaged with the email.
- Hot Prospects – This is a breakdown of your most engaged contacts with the campaign.
- Campaign Hotspots - See which areas of the email caught your subscribers' attention, and which links produced the most clicks.
- Spam Events (only if enabled) - A list of any clicks that have been automatically detected as spam or have been flagged by a user.