Review a detailed summary report of all the data from across your account. Access the report by selecting Reports then Account Summary from the main dashboard.
This report is useful for observing trends in your data and monitoring overall performance. Note that Account Summary Reports differ from Campaign Summary Reports which only give you access to data from one campaign at a time.
Then, select the type of report that you wish to view from the left-hand menu, each option gives you a more detailed breakdown of campaign performance. The main account summary reporting page gives an overview of the key metrics relating to your campaign performance.
You can quickly navigate to the time period that you want to view using the ‘Previous Week’ and ‘Next Week’ buttons in the top right-hand corner of the reporting window.
Drill down into your data by viewing reports with the metrics that matter most to your business.
Available reports include:
- Performance: View metrics relating to email campaign performance.
- Subject: View the performance of your email subject lines for each campaign.
- Engagement: View key metrics relating to your email campaign’s engagement levels.
- Interactions: View the number of clicks that your email campaigns have received and compare performance with the previous week.
- Delivery: View key metrics relating to the deliverability of your email campaigns.