You can view an individual's data and activities by navigating to the contact's Summary page.
How to view a contact's profile
Hover over 'Subscribers' on the main navigation bar and select 'Contacts' from the dropdown.
Search for the contact that you want to analyse by scrolling through the list of contacts or using the search modal.
Click on the email address of the contact to view the contact's Summary page.
On this page, you will see an overview of your contact's profile which includes a timeline of their activities, and any tasks or events that you have added against them.
In the contact's 'Activities' timeline, you can click on the small trophy icon to view the contact's activities which have impacted their lead score.
You can also click to view a full list of the contact's activities.
From the contact's Summary page, you can also click through the different tabs at the top of the page.
- Contact Data - View and edit the contact's details.
- Tags & Lists - Add tags to the contact and add the contact to a contact list(s).
- Campaigns - View a list of the email campaigns which have been sent to the contact.
- Surveys - View a list of the surveys that the contact has submitted.
- WebTrack - View the contact's WebTrack history.
- Carts - View the contact's carts that they have created in your online store.
- Orders - View the contact's orders that they have made in your online store.
Please note: You might not see all of these tabs on your contacts' profiles - you might not have these features enabled on your account, or you might not have permission to access them.
How to edit a contact's information
You can add or edit a contact's information by clicking on the 'Contact Data' tab from the contact's Summary page.
You will then see all of the information and fields that you hold against a contact. You can edit any of the fields by simply clicking on the field and typing.
When you're done, click 'Save' at the bottom of the page.