You can customise the look of your survey by choosing font types, font colours and background colours.
Pressing ‘Save’ at the bottom of the page after you make any changes will let you preview what the survey will look like.
There is also a selection of themes for you to choose from, as well as theme options which will let you add a progress bar and a page number to the survey.
Here are the different survey design options:
- Theme width: This lets you specify whether you want your survey to take up the full width of the page or if you want it to be boxed in the centre of the page.
- Theme row spacing: Choose how much spacing you want between each of your survey questions. Select either ‘Compact’, ‘Default’ or ‘Comfortable’ from the drop-down menu.
- Font type: This lets you change the font of your survey, you can choose from a dropdown list of different font types.
- Page background: If you have chosen for the theme width of your survey to be boxed then you will be able to change the colour of the page background.
- Survey border background: Whether your survey is boxed or full width, this will let you change the border colour of the survey.
- Survey background: This lets you change the background colour of your survey.
- Base font colour: This changes the colour of your answers, for example your multiple-choice options.
- Base font size: This lets you change the font size of your answers, for example your multiple-choice answers.
- Header: The H1 – H6 colour controls change the colour of text with the corresponding tags. (H1 will change any text with a H1 tag, H2 will change any text with a H2 tag etc.)
- Question Colour: This allows you to change the colour of the text of a question.
- Question font size: This lets you change the font size of your questions.
- Question description text: For any question descriptions you have included, this will change the colour of those.
- Question description font size: For any question descriptions you have included, this will change the font size of those.
- Radio/checkbox colour: This lets you change the colour that the checkbox will be when the respondent clicks the box.
- Button colour: This changes the background colour of the ‘Submit’/’Next’ button at the bottom of the survey.
- Button text colour: This changes the text colour on the button at the bottom of the survey.
- Link colour: This lets you change the colour of any links that you have included in your survey.
- Progress bar colour: If you have chosen to add the progress bar in your survey (available in the ‘Theme options’) then this lets you change the colour of the bar.