To add an event for a contact, hover over ‘Subscribers’ on the navigation bar and select ‘Contacts’ from the dropdown. Search for the contact you want to add the event for, and click on their email address to open the contact’s profile.
When viewing an individual contact’s profile, you can add an event by selecting the ‘Add event’ icon from the contact's Summary page.
You will then be able to fill out the details for the event.
- Event subject – Give your event a memorable and recognisable name.
- Event detail – Give the contact more information about the event.
- Assigned to – Give responsibility for the event to a contact in your database. Note that you can only assign one event to one person.
- Event date – Select the date when the event will occur.
- Event time – State the time of day that the event will take place.
- Duration – Select the amount of time that the event is expected to take place for. Note that the minimum event duration is 15 minutes whilst the maximum event duration is 8 hours.
- Location – Specify where the event will take place.
- Recurring – Specify whether the event takes place once or whether it will be repeated. If the event is recurring, a dropdown menu allows you to specify how often the event will take place and how many iterations will take place.
- Recurrence period – Select the time period at which the event will recur.
- Repeat duration – Select how long the event will recur for. The maximum number of recurring events is 12.
Once an event has been added against the contact, it can be viewed on the contact’s profile.
Once the event has taken place, you can delete the event by clicking the three dots to the right of the event and selecting ‘Remove‘ from the dropdown menu.