Inside the drag-and-drop editor, there is a content block that enables you to add links to your social channels. This is the ‘SOCIAL’ block.
To add your social icons, drag the ‘SOCIAL’ block into your email/page design.
Then, click on the block to edit the content properties (this is where you can change the styling of the block and add your social media links).
- Select icon collection – Choose between the different styling options of the social icons.
- Configure icon collection – Enter the URLs for each social icon. You can also delete an icon, and rearrange the order of the icons by dragging and placing them.
- Add new icon – Choose a new social icon to add to your content block. Select from a social follow, social share, or another button format.
- Align – Choose whether your social icons appear to the left, the centre, or the right of your content block.
- Icon spacing – Adjust the amount of space between the social icons in the content block.
- Padding – Adjust the amount of space between the social icons block and other content blocks in your email/page.
- Hide on mobile/desktop – Specify whether the social block appears when the campaign is viewed on a mobile/desktop device.