Images add a visual element to your email or landing page.
To add images to your email or landing page, follow these steps:
Inside the drag-and-drop editor, select ‘Image’ from the right-hand side of the editor. Drag the image block to the desired position in the email/page body.
Once you have inserted the image into the desired location in the email body, click ‘Browse’ to search for your image.
This will open the File Manager where you will see all of the files that have been previously used.
To add new images, you can choose from the following options:
- Upload - Upload a new image from your device
- Import - Import an image from another location on the internet. Add files from a webpage, Facebook, Dropbox, Google Drive, and more.
- Search free photos - Search from a selection of free images which are available under the Creative Commons Zero License.
Select the image you want to add to your campaign by clicking 'Insert' under the image.
Once you have inserted the image, you can edit the image by clicking on the block and editing the options in the ‘Content Properties’ panel on the right-hand side of the editor.
The styling options include:
- Auto Width: Allow the system to adjust the width of your image. Switch this off to use the drag-and-drop slider to adjust the size of your image.
- Full Width on Mobile: If you choose to switch ‘Auto Width’ off, you can choose whether the image displays as a full-width image when viewed on a mobile.
- Align: Choose whether the image is displayed on the left, in the centre, or on the right-hand side of the content block.
- Dynamic Image: The location of a sample image shown in the editor.
- Alternative Text: Specify the text that will appear if the image fails to display, this is usually a simple description of the image.
- Action: Associate an action that will be triggered by clicking on the image. Available actions are: ‘Open Web Page’, ‘Send Email’, ‘Make Call’, or ‘Send SMS’.
- Padding: Select the amount of space that will appear around the image in your campaign. Add or remove padding to adjust how this renders of different devices.